Saturday, February 7, 2009

Becks want to move NOT FOR MONEY


David Beckham says the reason behind the desires to move to AC Milan was not caused because the size of the transfer of money, but because he found the performance of best return.

Happy. It seems that it is now felt by Beckham. Join to make Milan Becks is back as the football, not a popular figure because of the physical handsomeness only.
Beckham is now becoming important players in the team I Rossoneri, as though only those with the loan. Five dilaluinya fight successfully. And because of that, Fabio Capello also decided to call Beckham in the England national team. Of course it's all happened since Becks appear slick with Milan.

"At this time Milan is more important than money. I want to think about football than the other, "said Beckham to the Corriere dello Sport.

"I want to stand in Milan because I find myself again as a soccer player. Milan to play in not only giving me the opportunity to appear at the highest level, but also open the opportunity Timnas I go to England, "pungkas husband of Victoria. (Adek / Photo: Dok.SOCCER)


source (www.duniasoccer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment