Friday, February 13, 2009

Competition CHELSEA AND CITY

TWO Premier League club, Chelsea and Manchester City are made chase stars Hamburg SV, Piotr Trochowski.
German media proclaim tidings concerning many of Chelsea and City of Trochowski. Both clubs say even intend to buy on the stock transfer Trochowski summer later.

Trochowski itself is very commendable that the City of Chelsea, and on himself. Players aged 24 years juag states themselves do not deny the possibility to move and play Premier League.

"I am still bound by contract with Hamburg until 2011 to come, but I realize that I am sought by several clubs from the Premier League. That is a good news for me, "said Trochowski to the German daily, Bild.

"Currently I still focus on Hamburg SV. But it may be a day I will play outside Germany. I play is a priority in the UK, Spain, or even in Italy, "his him. (Adek / Photo: Getty Images)



source (www.duniasoccer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment