Thursday, February 5, 2009

INFO AC MILAN

David Beckham appears to really want to be stubborn stand in AC Milan. Victoria's husband has to submit the request to leave the LA Galaxy Major League Soccer (MLS) and spent his career with Milan.

"Intention is I stand in Milan and I hope the club can reach an agreement. Hopefully I can spend karierku here, "said Beckham.

"Personally I have not talked with the Galaxy, but perwakilanku already done so, and they have also expressed a wish to join keinginanku with Milan," augment him.
No one is so why Beckham would like to play in Milan. Since the beginning of borrowed January, Beckham appears very slick. He not only returned to find the best performance, but also bring success Milan rose to the rank two Klasemen while Serie-A.

"Playing for Milan has given many of the best things that I think. They are one of the biggest teams in the world with many great experiences. Similarly myself. I feel happy to get a great welcome here and that is the case that memaksaku want to survive, "pungkas former Manchester United player is.

News last, Milan are bidding to set a status for Galaxy Beckham. Galaxy until now have not provided confirmation about bidding 14 million pounds (around Rp236 billion), which I submitted Rossoneri. (Adek / Photo: Dok.SOCCER)

No comments:

Post a Comment