Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Real Madrid feudatory

Real Madrid are interested woo Franck Ribéry. Bayern Muenchen even the president, Franz Beckenbauer, is also ready to remove it. However, Ribery would rebut and refuse to move to Santiago Bernabeu.

Loyalty with Ribery Bayern digoyah the middle of Madrid, which intends to build a new era Los Galacticos. Failure subduct Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United to make El Real Ribery consider as an alternative to replacement.
However, Ribery presumably still have courage to be loyal to the public Allianz Arena. The undisguised impugn himself will go to Madrid in the near future.

"I never thought to leave Bayern," said a familiar disapa Bilal also said to Tuttomercatoweb. "I and my family happy to live in this city. Fans love me, and the most important factor. I still have a contract until 2011, and I must respect him. So, moving to Madrid only a mere issue."

Madrid is not only interested woo Ribery. Home-club Serie A, Juventus, also continue to monitor the possibility of getting former Olympique Marseille half that. (Irawan / Photo: dok.SOCCER)

source (www.duniasoccer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment