Friday, February 13, 2009

VERON TO Lazio?

Claudio LOTITO want to seem beautiful times Lazio with Juan Sebastián Verón recurred. Although age has renta, Veron can be considered to restore the glory that is being Biancocelesti drop.
Lotito madness Veron will be humming with its President Lazio "bring" Veron. "Claudio Lotito call me once every two weeks," said Veron.

Careers with Veron Lazio are very bright. Together with coach Sven Goran Eriksson, Veron shoulder to shoulder scudetto bring Olimpico.

After that Veron went to ranah Britain. Veron defend Chelsea and Manchester United before returning to Italy to defend the Inter Milan. Only 2 years old La Beneamata defend, Veron return to his land, to defend Argentina Estudiantes.

Veron is now a contract out on the upcoming summer season Lazio create remarkably cheery. The opportunity to bring Veron to defend the flag-bearer Biancocelsti wide-open.

I do not want Veron speculate about the future. "I'm always in the midst of the stock transfer. But I want to emphasize that I want to go if there is no new players. Lotito indeed call me, but I did not want to discuss now," his him. (Airlangga / Photo: Dok.SOCCER)

source (www.duniasoccer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment