Thursday, April 2, 2009

ready TO SPAIN

José Mourinho bring back a statement concerning his desire to train outside the club Inter Milan. This time The Special One mengincar ambition to move and train club in Spain.

This is not the first time Mourinho hurl such a statement. Some of the time, even Mourinho had expressed desires to train Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson replaces a time when the later decided back.
Portugal coach is now the home you want to train one of the clubs in the Liga BBVA. Mourinho would like to feel and champion jockey title in Spain. But it will do when he takes to reach the Inter Scudetto this season.

"Dreamland is my champion to win three titles in Europe. I never win in England with Chelsea, I will do everything to reach the top in Italy, and I also want to win in Spain, "said Mourinho.

Mourinho dream itself seems to become a future reality. During this course, Inter still lead the solid-Klasemen while Serie A with seven points from the benefits of the nearest competitor, Juventus.

With the match still leaving nine remaining, Inter have a chance of reaching the Scudetto for the fourth time in succession. With notes, Inter did not lose because PLAYERS injury and can maintain consistency in their game. (Adek / Photo: Dok.SOCCER)

Comments Mourinho would like to train other clubs:

22 October 2007:
"I can not see myself training the national team than Portugal national team coach. If I become a coach and other team nasionL must face Portugal, it will feel wrong, "quoted from the News of the World.

Feb 15 2009:
"If I'm asked whether a day I will return to Chelsea, then I will not reject it," quoted from the Mirror.

8 March 2009:
"I can not refuse the opportunity to become Manchester United manager. Club coach requires special privileges, but no one knows what the future of the football, "quoted from the Guardian.


source (www.duniasoccer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment