Monday, February 23, 2009

Waiting for good news

David Beckham is that you want to stand with AC Milan. This week will be very important because Beckham awaits the good news of his transfer.

Based on his interview with Corriere dello Sport, Beckham believes this sunday will be very important for the expectation. Beckham Milan with fate will be determined based on the negotiation process transfer this week.
Contract Hire Beckham's LA Galaxy will end on 8 March. I own Rossoneri are working hard to make a permanent status Beckham before Beckham return to the club owner.

"I have not read the latest news," said former national team captain was English. "So far, all running very well. I love football, and I want to stand in Milan."

In addition to already feel very comfortable playing at the San Siro, Beckham also admitted the main factors you want to defend himself in Milan so that the opportunity to play in the national team still awake.

"Even though I have placed the ban captain, I still want to continue playing for the national team. Fabio Capello has the power to vote. But that I would like to continue playing with the national team," its speed. (Irawan / Photo: dok.SOCCER)

source (www.duniasoccer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment