Saturday, March 28, 2009

Maradonna sad

Diego Maradona feel sad comment with Boca Juniors fans who call this a traitor. Fans dejected because criticizing Maradona to play Juan Roman Riquelme.
"Comments they make my heart sore, because they mention me as a traitor. But I can not do anything to prevent them doing so, "suspire Maradona to Radio Mitre.

Enmity between Maradona Boca fans with this decision from the beginning Riquelme who decided to stop Argentina's national team. Riquelme feel sad after Maradona to make a public statement criticizing the way to play it.

As a reward, before the fight against Argentinos Boca Juniors last week, the Boca fans carry banners with the word traitor is intended to Maradona.

"I do not blame them, because they have the right untun doing things like that. I have explained that I wanted Riquelme, but apparently they see it from a different perspective, "said Maradona. (Adek / Photo: Dok.SOCCER)


source (www.duniasoccer.com)

1 comment:

  1. sungguh luar biasa maradonea..

    gabung ke blog ku donk..
    juju-real.blogspot.com

    thnx..

    ReplyDelete